Country Coverage

As of march 2015 it is possible to submit updates in all countries.
Sign in to Map Creator, zoom in to editing level and start updating the map!

Country Coverage. It is now possible to submit updates in all countries! -FORUM IS CLOSED

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Germany

Germany - now!
    Wir sind eines der wichtigsten europäischen Länder!
    Karten müssen absolut aktuell sein! Keine Frage, dass Deutschland das nächste Land sein muss, welches für heremap creator möglichst schnell geöffnet werden sollte!
    Auch für Windows Phones muss endlich und schnell die automatische Stauumfahrung mit aktuellen Verkehrsdatenabgleich in here+ kommen. Absolut überfällig bei einem so hohen Verkehsaufkommen!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thank you for emphasizing your interest in editing HERE Maps.

It is now easier to submit feedback in Germany. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

After submitting your first feedback you can apply to have full editing rights.

We truly appreciate your passion to improve HERE maps!

• Goa, India

Hotel Kirti exists in Ponda, Goa. Its also getting shown on deep zoom, but on searching for the same does not return data.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Germany

The maps are not so good and some things are outdated. In this place, Google Maps is better. But the satellite imagery and (in some towns) the 3D view is super. It is also bad that i can't edit a lot of countries. Because there are a lot of map changes. Another negative Point is that the zooming is harsh. It must be more smoothly.

53 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in countries that are not publicly editable. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Sri Lanka

Excellent work done by Nokia team. :) This will help to build a highly descriptive map for Sri lanka. Appreciate your Work. Me too did lot of contribution by editing the map. Also this will help you to attract more customers.

we are hoping to See Map Update for sri lanka very soon from our mobile.

12 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            completed  ·  Ralf LebrechtRalf Lebrecht responded

Greetings,

As you certainly know, MapCreator is still in beta mode. This is why the number of countries where edits can be made is limited at the moment. Our goal is to open up all countries worldwide — and you already helped prioritizing which comes next!

So here’s the good news: thanks to your initiative, Sri Lanka has just been opened for editing!

Our latest update just went live yesterday: visit http://maps.nokia.com/mapcreator to explore new exciting features and new countries now open for editing.

Thank you for supporting Nokia with your interest and passion to build new local maps!

Kind regards,
            The MapCreator Team

• So-called "First-World Countries" (including Americas, Europe, Asia, Oceania (partially))

Open your maps up so we can help you get up to date. Your database of businesses is WOEFUL compared to Google's, and because I like windows phone and tablet devices me, I am greatly disturbed by this. Help us help you. No one cares about these 3rd-world countries you've got open for editing. They're NOT your market. You're doing this completely backward. Please wake up.

804 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in countries that are not publicly editable. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out.

• Malaysia

why i cant edit in malaysia?

49 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Admin →

It is now easier to submit feedback in Malaysia. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Hong Kong

One of the most populated and developed city in the world, easy to start with as it is small.

280 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for emphasizing your interest in editing the map for Hong Kong.

It is possible to add details or correct some information in Hong Kong. Please zoom in to your area of interest and submit feedback.

• Mexico

Because there is a lot of improvementes that have to be done to actual Mexico maps and people like me can help you do it.

49 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Mexico. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Ukraine

Please add my country for editing, I found a lot of inaccuracies in my town and I want to correct them

1,161 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for emphasizing your interest in editing the map for Ukraine.

It is now possible to add some details or correct some information in Ukraine (and the entire world!). Please zoom in to your area of interest and submit feedback.

• Singapore

...because many people do visit Singapore for holidays and the locals here can add more stuff that Nokia maps have offered so far.

32 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Singapore. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• United States

Not understanding why you can't edit a place, while your help tutorial video says you can. The technology looks cool and would be fun to edit, (if you allowed it). Otherwise, to be honest, this is just a useless, fun idea at this point.

36 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in The United States. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• South Africa

... is one of the best a countries in the African continent and has a lot of foreign visits after hosting the World Cup to make any visit to South Africa a good Experience for the impressed Fifa World Cup viewers that were verry happy with the quality they saw on their tv set a reality.

40 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in South Africa. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• United Arab Emirates

please try to update United Arab Emirates Maps and also Egypt's Maps
                            Kind regards

40 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in the United Arab Emirates. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Philippines

//submitted 27-May-2012:
                              Hi! Good day!
                              I want to edit maps in the Philippines, specially in Antipas Town. Is it possible? Thank you. I'll wait for you reply ASAP.

//submitted 28-June-2012:
                              Not every country is openly available to be edited by the general public. May I suggest if you can open it to the Philippines soon since there are plenty of amateur mappers who contribute to online maps. Thanks

71 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in the Philippines. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Pakistan

With the size of almost half the population of USA almost 190 million individuals populate this country. Nokia is still one of the leading brands in Pakistan even in smart phone industry. Nokia SHOULD have updated the local maps long time back even before doing that for other less populated countries. Google maps on Pakistan are already very detailed and I have been using it since 2009. Since Nokia is not able to do the job it should open the editing and let the people of Pakistan do the job and benefit from ovi maps. I think if Nokia adds…

55 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Pakistan. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Iraq

dear.
                                  iraq sattelite is uptodate only in map creator mode and in a very close zoom. can you make available for normal mode. I think it doesnt need much effort, because everything is there.
                                  here is an example of map being uptodate in map creator certain zoom level [ http://maps.nokia.com/mapcreator/36.19460502967303,43.971415454479995,17,0,0 ] but when zoom out or change to normal mode it disapears.

70 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Iraq. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Indonesia

Banyak Lokasi saya yang belum di buat peta nya, jawa barat, saya ingin menambahkan. google transator

I would like to add more information to indonesian map, especially West Java

61 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Indonesia. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Venezuela

Nokia possesses the greatest navigation system voice guidance, and it is unfortunate that not all country maps are updated, like the one just entered the country Lumia 800 is a good way to build trust and support on maps which will help increase sales.

Nokia posee el mejor sistema de navegación guiado por voz, y es una pena que no todos los mapas del país estén actualizados, al igual que se acaba de introducir el Lumia 800 al país, es una buena forma de generar confianza en los mapas y soporte que ayudará a aumentar las ventas.

88 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Venezuela. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• Moldova

Please add my country for editing ,beacause there are many streets where not available map , in my country ,are many who would like to use Nokia Maps, so it is easy to use and clear , but why the map is not complete, is not used,and nokia users to use Nokia Maps but no other GPS Navigation, should we citizens to draw the map.

108 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Moldova. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out. Your feedback will be validated by our expert internal team.

• 160 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now easier to submit feedback in Italy. Please zoom in to your area of interest and try it out.

← Previous 1 3

Country Coverage

Feedback and Knowledge Base